Spring News and Updates
I hope your spring is productive and full of growth! The primary themes of spring in Chinese Medicine are: cleansing, exercise and personal growth.
Not all cleanses are beneficial for all people so it’s best not to go it alone. Reach out for support and schedule a consultation or reach out to another trusted practitioner. Make sure exercise is regular throughout your spring season and that you are actively working on your personal growth. My book recommendation for spring: “Your Best Year Ever” by Michael Hyatt. It’s a good book to help you create a practical plan for achieving your most important goals.
In my business, Johanna’s Acupuncture, I also have a few new offerings, including a new online supplement dispensary with Wellevate where I give a 10% discount on all products. Use it for yourself and feel free to invite friends to use my dispensary with Wellevate!
If you know someone suffering from seasonal allergies, check out my research update and consider suggesting that Chinese medicine can help.
I also have a new series of greeting cards that I painted on rice paper with traditional Chinese inks that are now available to purchase. Lastly my new website is up that includes the link to my online schedule.
My New Online Supplement Dispensary
I now have a new online supplement dispensary through Emerson Wellevate. It is an easy way for you to purchase the supplements you need over the phone or online.
Why order through my dispensary?
- Enjoy a 10% discount off the retail cost!
- Free shipping on orders over $49
and a flat rate of $4.95 for orders under that amount.
- Support Johanna’s Acupuncture, my small local business.
- Simplified ordering through a safe and secure platform.
- Great Customer Support associates available via phone, email or live chat (M-F 8:30am-8:00pm EST).
- Take advantage of a safe place to order quality supplements that are stored and shipped properly to ensure efficacy!
- Extensive selection of herbs, supplements, vitamins and minerals, homeopathic remedies, personal and skin care, pet remedies and more.
- To order follow the link below and you will be directed to the wellevate ℠ registration page:
or call 1-855-935-5382.
- Enter your email in the registration field and click the blue “Register” button below.
- Simply enter your name and address.
- You’re ready to order!
- Feel free to invite your friends and family to use the dispensary too!
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs are an effective way to treat seasonal allergies.
Clinical studies from 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008 and 2012 about allergic rhinitis (allergies with a runny nose), found that acupuncture (and in some studies Chinese herbs) significantly reduced allergy symptoms both in adults and in Children. These studies confirm my experience with patients. Below are links you can click on to learn more:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1398-9995.2004.00540.x http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/114/5/1242.short? sso=1&sso_redirect_count=1&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR%3a+No+local+token
Greeting Cards and Custom Paintings
My new series of greeting cards are now available. They are $4 per card and $25 for all eight. You can send me an email to order.
I am now painting custom art work. So if you have a vision for a painting, get in touch and we can manifest it.
To see all eight cards and additional images visit:
If you have any kind words you’d like to share, feel free to email me a testimonial, or share it on google, yelp, facebook or LinkedIn.
I look forward to being in touch and being of service to you!
Johanna Altgelt Granger Acupuncturist and Herbalist Classical Chinese Medicine for Adults and Children
PS Still celebrating all you wonderful Mommy’s this May! Here we were celebrating last week.